Saturday, March 20, 2010

Loreal haircare- Because you worth it...

Dry hair isn’t easy to manage. It’s prone to breakage and split ends and can look dull; however, this shouldn’t hold you back from having a stunning style. Here are a few easy ways you can get absolutely gorgeous, luscious locks without a hint of dryness.

It’s texture is creamy-runny, but it’s a shampoo what do you expect? You don’t expect getting some heavy slob or anything like that right? The colour is a light lavender with a light hint of fragrance. Quite subtle, not strong at all. And I really don’t know how to describe the smell, not a flowery note neither a musky or fruity woody note. For those who not yet found their best shampoo for themself.... here give it a try.....

When used, it doesn’t produce a lot of foam, especially if you used it in your first wash. I have this habit of washing my hair two or three times, in order to get rid of the dirt and grim. For your information, I was my hair once every other day. If I wash everyday, my hair would be too dry. Back to topic, so usually I wash my hair the first time with Loreal Elseve range of shampoo. Loreal Elseve rang of shampoos are one of the best drugstore brand that I’ve used for a long time! After rinsing, I use Loreal Liss Extreme. The first wash already got rid most of the dirt, so by second wash, more foam are produce. Rinsing out the shampoo is easy, and your hair is coated with a light fragrance that lingers for a while after drying. Hair is soft and smooth after usage...

No comments:

Post a Comment